Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance
Your motor insurance policy is the most important document for your vehicle because it protects you against financial loss and legal issues. Millions of vehicle owners across India trust us to insure their vehicle since we provide package policies that would protect them against physical damage, bodily injury / death and cover against third-party liability, bringing them security and peace of mind. All this is backed by our advanced claims servicing capability and fast settlement record for vehicles insured with us. Motor insurance sustains your freedom by compensating your major claims which can otherwise be very expensive. Your vehicle is one of your most important possessions. Give it the care and protection it deserves with Bajaj Allianz motor insurance.
Why Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance
- Instant online policy issuance and renewal in easy steps
- Cashless claims at over 4000 preferred garages for your car. 75% on account payment when cashless facility is not available
- Transfer your existing No Claim Bonus from any insurance provider ranging from 20% - 50%
- Instant claims assistance and SMS updates on your motor claim status through our 24x7 call-centers
- Avail our 24x7 telephonic service for claims support and other assistance, even on holidays
- Bajaj Allianz provides you hassle-free inspection process thereby offering you a high service standard with motor insurance
Awards and Recognitions
Innovation & Emerging Technology Award at Asia Insurance Technology Awards 2018
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has won the Innovation & Emerging Technology Award for its Motor On The Spot (Motor OTS) initiative at the Asia Insurance Technology Awards 2018. The initiative allows our customers to make motor insurance claims up to INR 20,000 via our app and get them settled within half an hour. The award was received by Mr Sasikumar Adidamu, Chief Technical Officer and Mr AV Padmanabha, Vice President, Motor Claims at an award ceremony in Singapore.
Operational Excellence Award at Asia Insurance Technology Awards 2018
At the Asia Insurance Technology Awards 2018, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance received the Operational Excellence Award for our Tal.Port initiative. Tal.Port is represented by Eve, our first virtual employee and acts as an end-to-end automated talent acquisition platform. The award was received by Mr Vikramjeet Singh, Chief Human Resource Officer and Mr Saurabh Kapoor, Head Talent Acquisition at the award ceremony held in Singapore.
Frequently Asked Questions