A health insurance plan that covers critical illness means you can insure yourself against the risk of serious illness in much the same way as you insure your car and your house. It will give you the same security of knowing that a guaranteed cash amount will be paid if the unexpected happens and you are diagnosed with a critical illness.
- The benefit amount is payable once the disease is diagnosed meeting specific criteria and the insured survives 30 days after the diagnosis.
- The insured receives the amount as lumpsum so that he can plan the treatment accordingly.
- Expenses like donor expenses in a transplant surgery, which are not covered under normal health insurance policy, can be paid out of the amount received under this cover both in India & abroad.
- Very competitive premium rates.
- Sum insured options of Rs. 100,000/- to Rs. 5000000/- for age group of 6 yrs. to 60 yrs.
- Sum insured options of Rs. 100,000/- to Rs. 500000/- for age group of 61 yrs. to 65 yrs.
- Tax saving up to Rs. 100000 under Sec 80D.
- Health CDC benefit – quick claim settlement through app**
* On the premium paid for self, spouse, children and parents, the deduction can be availed up to Rs 25,000 per annum, provided the age of the individual is not above 60. If the premium paid by an individual is towards health policy for his or her parent who is a senior citizen of age 60 or more, the maximum is capped at Rs 50,000. A taxpayer may therefore maximize tax benefit under section 80D to a total of Rs 75,000 if his age is below 60 If parents age is above 60. For those tax payer individuals who are of age 60 or more and are also paying health insurance premium for their parents, the maximum tax benefit under section 80D would therefore be a total of Rs 100000.
**Health CDC (Claim by Direct Click) is a feature in the Bajaj Allianz Insurance Wallet App which enables you to raise claim requests up to Rs. 20000/- through the app. This is the easiest way to make claim requests as you upload all the required documents on the app and get regular updates of your claim status. The entire process is paper-less, hence it helps you save both time and money.
- SI available from 1,00,000 to Rs. 50,00,000
- Age band - 6 yrs - 59 Years.
|AGE ( in years)|
|21- 25||26 - 35||36 - 40||41 - 45||46 - 50||51 - 55||56 - 60|
Health Administration Team
- The team consists of doctors and para medics who are responsible for health underwriting and claims settlement.
- Provides single window assistance to all the health insurance policy holders for all health care related services.
- Faster Claim Settlement due to single point of contact.
- Effective and quick in resolving customer queries/better and systematic redressal mechanisms.
- Control over Claims Settlement and Customer service.
* The information given above is only indicative in nature. For details of the coverage and exclusions, please contact our nearest office.