Complete Health Insurance for Family
Your family is the most important part of your life and your priority is to take care of them keeping them safe and secure. But what would happen if something went wrong for which you were not prepared and the medical costs were higher than what you were able to provide? Yes, we thought about that which is why we have Bajaj Allianz Family Floater Health Guard policy, which is not only going to cover your loving family, but will also protect your savings from getting depleted due to high medical expenses.This health insurance plan is tailor made for some one who is looking for a suitable medical insurance for the entire family.
A family floater is the best health insurance plan, when it comes to covering your loved ones. Having a single policy removes the hassle of maintaining multiple policies for your family members, by covering all of them under a single health insurance plan. Family floater is the best plan to cover your parents, spouse and kids, all under one single mediclaim policy.
What Coverage Do I Get?
- Sum insured options ranging from 1.5 lacs up to Rs. 50 lacs
- Covers Pre and Post hospitalization expenses incurred 60 days prior to and 90 days post hospitalization.
- Access to cashless facility at over 6000+ empanelled hospitals across India(subject to exclusions and conditions)
- Covers ambulance charges subject to a limit of Rs. 20000 in a policy year
- Sum insured reinstatement (For similar illness as well)
- Covers expenses for all day care treatments
- Policy term option of 1, 2 and 3 years
- Lifelong renewal option
Zone wise Premium
|Zone A||Zone B|
|Delhi / NCR, Mumbai including (Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan), Hyderabad and Secunderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Vadodara and Surat||Rest of India apart from Zone A cities are classified as Zone B.|
|Policyholders paying Zone A premium rates can avail treatment all over India without any co-payment||Policyholders paying zone B premium rates and availing treatment in Zone A city will have to pay 20% copayment on admissible claim amount. This co–payment will not be applicable for accidental hospitalization. Those residing in Zone B can choose to pay premium for Zone A and avail treatment all over India without any co-payment|
Family Floater Health Insurance - Features and Benefits
- Long term policy discount of 4% for 2 yrs, 8% for 3 yrs
- Organ donor expenses covered up to the sum insured
- 10% cumulative bonus benefit for every claim free year up to 100%
- Discount of upto 20% for co-payment option
- Tax saving up to Rs. 60000/- under Sec 80D*
- No medical tests up to 45 years, subject to clean proposal form
- Bariatric surgery cover
- Convalescence benefit up to Rs. 7500/- per year
- Ayurvedic and Homeopathic hospitalization cover
- Free preventive health checkup every 3 years, irrespective of a claim
- Maternity and new born baby expenses cover which makes this a very useful plan for young couples
- This family health plan reduces your hassle as it is a single policy that covers the entire family. This health plan helps you to avoid paying multiple premiums for multiple members. This also helps you to cover your entire family under one health policy and makes sure that every member gets the best medical treatment possible.
- Health CDC benefit – quick claim settlement through app**
**Health CDC (Claim by Direct Click) is a feature in the Bajaj Allianz Insurance Wallet App which enables you to raise claim requests up to Rs. 20000/- through the app. This is the easiest way to make claim requests as you upload all the required documents on the app and get regular updates of your claim status. The entire process is paper-less, hence it helps you save both time and money.