Hospital Cash Daily Allowance
Hospital Cash Policy guards you and your family against the trauma that you face because of increased financial burden during hospitalization.
1. Whom all does the policy cover?
Hospital Cash offers complete health protection for you, your spouse as well as children.
2. How can the Hospital Cash Policy work best for me?
It is recommended that the Hospital Cash Policy be taken as an add on policy along with our Health Guard / Critical illness policies so as to be assured of peace of mind.
3. What are the exclusions under the policy?
Hospitalization with in 30 days from the commencement of the policy, pre-existing diseases, dental treatment or surgery, treatment related to pregnancy, childbirth, natural perils like avalanche, earthquake, volcanic eruptions etc., accidents resulting from drunken driving are some exclusions.
1. The illness / claim should be reported to Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd. with an immediate notice by telephone or in Writing (email / letter).
2. On receipt of claim intimation, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd. will forward a claim form and check list for the documents to be submitted by the claimant.
3. After receiving the claim form the claimant should submit the completed claim form mentioning the following mandatory details :-
- Insured details (Name / Address / Age / Sex / Contact No.)
- Hospitalization details (Date and time of admission and discharge).
- Details of the other hospital cash policies in force.
- Signature of the claimant.
4. The other relevant documents to be submitted along with the claim form are as below :-
- Discharge summary mentioning the diagnosis, date and time of admission and discharge, past medical and surgical history with duration.
- All supporting reports to prove diagnosis.
- First consultation paper.
5. The claims team would assess the claim for completeness of documentation and admissibility. A written communication would be sent to the insured regarding requirement of documents if any or if the claim is deemed to be inadmissible as per policy terms and conditions.
6. In case the claim is determined to be admissible a pay order and discharge voucher would be sent to the insured address as mentioned on the policy document.