Complete Health Insurance Plan for Individual
With the sky-rocketing medical expenses, one should be covered with a health insurance policy. Having health insurance helps you get cashless medical treatment or reimburse your medical expenses up to the covered amount. It makes sure that proper medical care is available to a person without exhausting their savings and affecting their financial condition.
Hence, it becomes imperative to have a health cover in today’s time. Under this plan, each family member can avail an individual sum insured.The individual health insurance plan covers the expenses incurred due to hospitalization, doctor’s consultation, ambulance services, treatment charges and pre and post-hospitalization expenses. One of the key aspect of Bajaj Allianz health insurance is the extensive network of more than 6000+ network hospitals where policyholders can avail cashless treatment. Bajaj Allianz Health Guard does not require the pre-medical test up to the age of 45. Policyholders can also avail free health check-ups after 3 claim free years.
Our Individual Health Insurance Policy Covers
- Sum insured options ranging from Rs. 1.5 lacs up to Rs. 50 lacs
- The policy covers pre and post hospitalization expenses, which would have occurred 60 days prior to hospitalization or 90 days after hospitalization.
- Access to cashless facility at over 6000+ empanelled hospitals across India(subject to exclusions and conditions)
- Extended family coverage: Now you can cover your parents, parents in law, grand parents, grand children, as well as dependent siblings
- Covers ambulance charges subject to a limit of Rs. 20000 in a policy year
- Sum insured reinstatement (For similar illness as well)
- Covers expenses for all day care treatments
- Policy term option of 1, 2 and 3 years
- Lifelong renewal option
Zone wise Premium
|Zone A||Zone B|
|Delhi / NCR, Mumbai including (Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan), Hyderabad and Secunderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Vadodara and Surat||Rest of India apart from Zone A cities are classified as Zone B.|
|Health insurance policyholders paying Zone A premium rates can avail treatment all over India without any co-payment||Policyholders paying zone B premium rates and availing treatment in Zone A city will have to pay 20% copayment on admissible claim amount. This co–payment will not be applicable for accidental hospitalization. Those residing in Zone B can choose to pay premium for Zone A and avail treatment all over India without any co-payment|
Individual Health Insurance Plans - Features and Benefits
- Family discount of 10% up to 2 members, 15% for 3 members
- Long term policy discount of 4% for 2 yrs, 8% for 3 yrs
- Discount of upto 20% for co-payment option
- Organ donor expenses covered up to the sum insured
- 10% cumulative bonus benefit for each claim free year up to 100%
- Tax saving up to Rs. 60000 under Sec 80D*
- No medical tests up to 45 years, subject to clean proposal form
- Bariatric surgery cover
- Convalescence benefit up to Rs. 7500 per year
- Ayurvedic and Homeopathic hospitalization cover
- Free preventive health checkup every 3 years, irrespective of a claim
- Maternity and new born baby expenses cover
- Daily Cash Benefit for Accompanying an Insured Child (Rs. 500 per day maximum up to 10 days, up to age 12yrs)
- Health CDC benefit – quick claim settlement through app**
**Health CDC (Claim by Direct Click) is a feature in the Bajaj Allianz Insurance Wallet App which enables you to raise claim requests up to Rs. 20000/- through the app. This is the easiest way to make claim requests as you upload all the required documents on the app and get regular updates of your claim status. The entire process is paper-less, hence it helps you save both time and money.