Why Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance?
With a constant increase in the number of cars on the road, it gets very tough to protect your car from unwanted mishaps. High repair costs, coupled with the cost of spare parts, can definitely pinch your pockets, which is why it is essential to have a good Car Insurance or a Package Motor Insurance policy. Bajaj Allianz offers car insurance with a range of covers to choose from.
With Bajaj Allianz's innovative and all-round insurance plans and easy vehicle insurance renewals, you get covered with regards to all aspects that an ideal Car Insurance policy should have. On the basis of the plans you opt for, you secure yourself against road accidents, theft, among others along with which you can get cashless settlement at network garages and a lot more! You also get to choose add-on covers of your choice with your Car Insurance policy and with our 24x7 Roadside Assistance facility, help is just a phone call away.
Note: This policy is applicable only for private cars.
Key Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- Avail 24x7 call assistance and SMS updates for claims support, even on holidays
- Transfer up to 50% of your existing No Claim Bonus (NCB) from any other car insurance provider
- Cashless claim settlement at over 4000 preferred garages across the country, bringing to you high service standards
- Receive 75% on account payment facility based on requirement and when liability is above a certain limit
- Avail 24x7 Roadside Assistance with your Car Insurance policy
- Towing Facility in the event of a vehicle breakdown or an accident
- Zero Depreciation Cover can be availed as an add-on cover with Car Insurance
Note: This premium quote considers the full NCB (No Claim Bonus) and system generated IDV. It is valid only for policies bought online
Coverages of our Car Insurance policy
- Loss or damage to your car due to natural calamities
Fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide and rockslide.
- Loss or damage to your car against man-made calamities
Burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, accident by external means, terrorist activity, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
- Personal Accident Cover
Coverage of Rs. 2 lakh for the owner-driver of the vehicle while driving or travelling and mounting or dismounting from the Four-wheeler. Optional personal accident covers for Passenger/ Paid Driver/ driver/ Insured are also available
- Third Party Legal Liability
Protection against legal liability due to accidental damages caused to the surrounding property and/ or resulting in permanent injury or death of a person.
Add on Covers with your Motor Insurance/Car Insurance policy
A Motor Insurance/Car Insurance policy is only complete once it exceeds the satisfaction of providing security and peace of mind, which is why we have introduced add-on covers that will be of use any time you are in a crisis situation.
- 24x7 Spot Assistance
This is a Pan-India cover for car insurance policyholders who need assistance while on the road. This includes providing service for emergencies such as repair of flat tyre, jump start for car battery, legal advice in case of an accident and many more.
- Lock and key replacement cover
In the event of an irrecoverable loss of keys or a security risk arising out of a loss of the same, you will be indemnified for the cost incurred in fitting or purchasing new locks or replacement of keys of the insured vehicle
- Accident Shield
Compensations will be made for total permanent disability or death of occupants (other than a paid driver), which arises out of bodily injury due to an accident that takes place while they are traveling in the insured car
- Consumable Expenses
Cost of consumables such as Engine oil, Gear box oil, Power steering oil, coolant, AC gas oil, Brake oil, etc. that may be incurred while replacing/replenishing the damaged vehicle, following an accident, will be covered by our Car Insurance/Motor insurance policy
- Conveyance benefit
If the insured car is in a workshop following accidental damage and the claim for the same is accepted, the insured would get a 'per day' cash benefit, as per the plan opted by the insured
- Personal baggage
The Insured is indemnified in case of any loss or damage caused to his/her personal baggage kept in their insured vehicle. Damage caused by the covered perils is covered in under Bajaj Allianz's Motor Insurance/Car Insurance policy
Available Best Car Insurance Plans
- Premium Cost
- Own Damage Premium
- Basic Third Party Liability
- PA-Cover for Owner/Driver
- Coverage for Electrical accessories
- Coverage for Non-Electrical accessories
- PA-Cover for co-passenger
- CNG Kit Coverage
- Driver Cover
- NCB Discount
- Voluntary Deductible - Save Premium
- Depreciation Shield
- Engine Protector
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- BEST VALUE
- FLEXIBLE PLAN
Exclusions you should know about in your Motor Insurance Policy
- Normal wear and tear and general ageing of the insured vehicle
- Depreciation or any consequential loss
- Mechanical/electrical breakdown
- Wear and tear of consumables like tyres and tubes unless the vehicle is damaged at the same time, in which case the liability of the company shall be limited to 50% of the cost of replacing the damaged part
- Vehicle used otherwise than limitations as to use
- Damage by a person driving any vehicle without a valid license
- Damage by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor
- Loss/damage due to war, mutiny or nuclear risk
To know more about exclusions in our Car Insurance in India, please refer to the brochure in the tools section above.
Car Insurance Claim Process
Whether your car has a minor accident or a major breakdown, you would prefer to go for a short and easy Vehicle Insurance claim process rather than a lengthy one; which is why we have minimized it into three simple steps:
Register your claim with us
You would need to register a claim as soon as possible following the accident/theft of your car. You can do this online by visiting the page here or over the phone by dialing our Toll free number - 1800-209-5858, post which you will be connected to our customer care executive who will guide you through the entire Car Insurance claim process.
Please keep the following information handy while registering a claim:
- Engine and Chassis Number
- Accident date and time
- Description and location of the accident
- Car inspection address
- Km. reading
- Police complaint, in case of theft
Please note that in case of theft, you would need to file a police complaint as soon as possible, so that when you are registering a claim with us you are able to produce the same, along with the other documents.
Send your car for repair, if applicable
Whether your car is vandalized, meets with a collision, or gets damaged by some peril, you would need to take it to the garage, if it is in a movable condition, or have it towed there to avoid any further damage.
Final step for claim settlement
You will have to submit the copies of all the required documents to the garage/dealer who is helping you with your Vehicle Insurance claim and get them verified with the originals. Following which, we will make the payment for the repair directly to the network garage once it is ready to be sent back to you. Do note that you will have to pay the excess amount according to the norms mentioned in your policy that include depreciation amount, salvage etc. which will be informed to you by our surveyor.
Motor On The Spot (Motor OTS)
Motor On The Spot (Motor OTS) is a mobile based motor insurance claim settlement service which empowers you to file claims upto Rs.30,000/-. You can self-inspect your car and receive the claim amount in your account in 20 minutes after filling all the necessary details through our mobile app - Insurance Wallet. If the loss is not so severe, we suggest that you avail the spot settlement of Car Insurance claims through Bajaj Allianz Motor OTS for Car Insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions