Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance
Your motor insurance policy is the most important document for your vehicle because it protects you against financial loss and legal issues. Millions of vehicle owners across India trust us to insure their vehicle since we provide package policies that would protect them against physical damage, bodily injury / death and cover against third-party liability, bringing them security and peace of mind. All this is backed by our advanced claims servicing capability and fast settlement record for vehicles insured with us. Motor insurance sustains your freedom by compensating your major claims which can otherwise be very expensive. Your vehicle is one of your most important possessions. Give it the care and protection it deserves with Bajaj Allianz motor insurance.
Why Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance
- Instant online policy issuance and renewal in easy steps
- Cashless claims at over 4000 preferred garages for your car. 75% on account payment when cashless facility is not available
- Transfer your existing No Claim Bonus from any insurance provider ranging from 20% - 50%
- Instant claims assistance and SMS updates on your motor claim status through our 24x7 call-centers
- Avail our 24x7 telephonic service for claims support and other assistance, even on holidays
- Bajaj Allianz provides you hassle-free inspection process thereby offering you a high service standard with motor insurance
Awards and Recognitions
Economic Times Best Corporate Brand Award
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance was conferred the Economic Times Best Corporate Brand Award as an outcome of Economic Times Best Brands Survey 2016, identifying the company as one of the best brands according to the consumers in urban India.
Best General Insurance Company 2015
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance awarded Best General Insurance Company at the Vijayavani BFSI Excellence Awards 2015 to recognize the best-of-the-best practices of the BFSI industry based on strategy, customer service, security, future technological challenges and innovations.
Frequently Asked Questions