Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance
Your motor insurance policy is the most important document for your vehicle because it protects you against financial loss and legal issues. Millions of vehicle owners across India trust us to insure their vehicle since we provide package policies that would protect them against physical damage, bodily injury / death and cover against third-party liability, bringing them security and peace of mind. All this is backed by our advanced claims servicing capability and fast settlement record for vehicles insured with us. Motor insurance sustains your freedom by compensating your major claims which can otherwise be very expensive. Your vehicle is one of your most important possessions. Give it the care and protection it deserves with Bajaj Allianz motor insurance.
Why Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance
- Instant online policy issuance and renewal in easy steps
- Cashless claims at over 4000 preferred garages for your car. 75% on account payment when cashless facility is not available
- Transfer your existing No Claim Bonus from any insurance provider ranging from 20% - 50%
- Instant claims assistance and SMS updates on your motor claim status through our 24x7 call-centers
- Avail our 24x7 telephonic service for claims support and other assistance, even on holidays
- Bajaj Allianz provides you hassle-free inspection process thereby offering you a high service standard with motor insurance
Awards and Recognitions
The Insurance India Summit & Awards 2019 honours Mr Tapan Singhel, MD & CEO
The prestigious Indian Insurance Summit & Awards 2019 honoured Mr Tapan Singhel, MD & CEO, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance with the Personality of the Year award. The annual event celebrates innovative and strategic vision of leaders across the insurance sector. The award was received by Mr Tapan Singhel at a glittering award ceremony in Mumbai.
BAGIC Wins Marketer of the Year Award at The Insurance India Summit & Awards 2019
The India Insurance Summit & Awards 2019 recognised Bajaj Allianz General Insurance as the Marketer of the Year for its Claims on Wheels initiative launched jointly with Operations team during the devastating Kerala floods. The award was received by Ms Monica Mayur, Head, Brand Communications at glittering award ceremony held Mumbai.
Frequently Asked Questions